viernes, 17 de marzo de 2017

I´m introduce me. Hello!



   Hello! I´m "Busy in the kitchen". My name is Yolanda. I´m 24 years old. I live in Ceuta, Spain. Yes... I´m Spanish. I am not British. Do you guess it? jaja Well, Let´s start. I consider myself lovely, shy, confident, crazy, with strong personality and funny. They say I am not funny. Why not? I don´t understand it, but it´s true that my face is a little serious.  They say I am intelligent, beautiful and a good kindergarten teacher. I think that is really good for me. I like taking photos, beautiful things and animals. I have got a dog. It´s name is Sofía. Her name is cute, right? I have five birds too. Their names are Lolo, Pepe, Luis, Pichichi and Manolo. It´s very funny! jaja I like all types of music and  art in general. I like the beach, going for a walk, and writing. I write in my laptop, my notebook or dreams. jaja What else? Well, I feel sad about my friend or my family are ill.  I´m happy when I haven´t got problems. I´m afraid of planes. I would like to learn English. My dream is to be a good teacher and an artist. Why not? jaja Ok, I will write you about my English lessons and me in this blog "Busy in the kitchen". You don´t forget it. 

See you soon,

Yolanda.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario